How You Can Help
Wildfire is a fact of life in Southern California. Volunteering with Greater Alpine Fire Safe Council can empower you to raise awareness and work towards fire safety in your community.
- Do you enjoy working with computers or on the Web?
- Do you speak other languages besides English?
- Do you like working with people?
- Do you like working behind the scenes?
- Have you ever taught?
- Do you have writing and editing skills?
- Can you spend a little time preparing mailings?
- Do you have good public speaking skills?
- Do you like to raise money for good causes?
Are you connected with other community or faith based clubs and organizations?
- Do you like to take pictures?
- Are you involved with communications and marketing?
- Do you like to work outdoors?
- Are you mechanically inclined?
Fill out a volunteer application and help make your community safer from wildfire.
Greater Alpine Fire Safe Council is a 501(c)3 corporation, and your tax-deductible donation of any amount will help us continue the programs that help make Alpine safer from wildfire.
Please send donations to:
Greater Alpine Fire Safe Council
PO Box 342
Alpine CA 91903